Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions for AMK Referral Application (as modified and amended from time to time, collectively as the “Terms and Conditions”) governs the use and operations of referral transaction of AMK. It shall form an agreement between You and AMK and set out the Terms and Conditions governing Your usage of AMK referral service. This is an important document that You shall read and understand carefully before deciding to use AMK referral service. Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before agreeing to them. Please contact AMK if You do not understand, or You are unsure about any aspect of these Terms and Conditions. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. You will be bound to the terms and conditions of the products and/or Service mentioned herein.
- SCOPE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions apply to all AMK’s Referrers who wish to use AMK Referral Application to refer general customers who wish to use AMK’s Product.
- “Account Holder” means AMK saving account’s owner, including individual and/or joint account.
- “AMK” means AMK Microfinance Institution Plc.
- “AMK Products” means Loan, Saving and Leasing product of AMK.
- “AMK Referral Application” means an application for a smartphone that can be downloaded by You from the following application stores: App store or Google Play.
- “Bank Account” means all type of AMK’s deposit and saving accounts, including individual, joint account, or other saving accounts that AMK may create and implement in the future.
- “Cookie” means a piece of data from a website that is stored within a web browser that the website can retrieve at a later time.
- “General Customer(s)” means customer who wishes to use AMK’s Product.
- “Referral Fee” means the fee that AMK will offer to the Referrer who refers General Customers to AMK, and such General Customers successfully use AMK’s Products.
- “Referrer” means AMK customer who refers General Customers who are interested in AMK’s product such as Loan, Saving, and Leasing to AMK.
- “Service” means Service offered to customers through AMK Referral Application
- “We, Us, Ours” means AMK Microfinance Institution Plc.
- “Website” means web pages located under AMK, and customer can access for the detail of the term and condition of AMK Product.
- “You, Your” means General Customers who willing to use and register with AMK Referral Application on their smart phone.
- To use AMK Referral Application, You are required to fulfil all AMK Bank Account opening requirements. You are eligible to use AMK Referral Application to refer General Customer to AMK and to verify Your Referral Fee.
- We have the right to call for verification and check with the General Customer who referred by You in order to ensure that You get the permission and/or consent from the General Customer to refer them to AMK.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- AMK’s Services
All AMK Product found in the AMK Referral Application are available only to the existing AMK Account Holder and are likewise governed and covered by the Terms & Conditions for those AMK Products. Your use of these Service shall be bound by all Terms & Conditions as listed herein and subject to your utmost acceptance and compliance.
- Personal information
- Access and Contact
If you have any question about the Terms & Conditions for AMK Referral Application or the Terms & Conditions of AMK Services, please contact us at email@example.com or via phone number (+855) 23 220 202 or 1800 200 200.
- Usage AMK Referral Application
AMK Referral Application can be downloaded and used on smartphone and is only allowed for the AMK’s Account Holder who refer General Customers to AMK via AMK Referral Application. Referrer shall not refer General Customers to AMK without their acknowledgement and/or consent.
You shall accept any dispute occur comply by regulation in case AMK found that you intent to fraud any information of General Customer or referring the General Customer to AMK without their acknowledgement and/or consent.
You shall not refer yourself to AMK in the purpose to get Referral Fee.
- AMK’s Services
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms & Conditions and the fee and payment at any time. We will try to provide at least 10 calendar days’ notice prior to the effective date of any change at www.amkcambodia.com/en/ or by any media, or contacting you on your mobile phone via SMS notification.
- What information do we collect?
We may collect, store, and use the following information.
- Any information that You provide to us for the purpose of registering yourself with us (including name, phone number, account number, National Identification Card or Passport and/or Photo)
- The type of information that we collect for the purpose of registration/signing up screen may change from time to time.
- You shall ensure that all the General Customer’s information provided to AMK are acknowledged, consent and agreed by the General Customer.
- All information of the General Customer that we collect from You are for the contact to the General Customer in order to verify and get their confirmation that they will use AMK Products.
- How do we use your and General Customer personal information?
- Administer the application;
- Enable you to log-in;
- Enable your use of the services available on the application such as sign up, check your balance in referral pocket, check the number of General Customer that you have referred among other defined and still to be defined;
- Internal record keeping;
- Improve our products and services;
- Contact General Customer via phone to get their consent for allowing our staff to visit them for further process regarding to AMK policy;
- Your information and General Customer who referred by you will be kept confidential and safety.
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend legal right (including providing information to others for the purpose of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- If the Disclosing Party has given prior written approval to the disclosure;
- If it becomes publicly available other than as a result of a breach of an obligation thereof; and
- If the information is already in the possession of the Receiving Party or is independently developed by the Receiving Party.
Our application may contain links to websites. This Terms & Conditions only applies to this AMK Referral Application. When you access to those websites you should read their own Terms & Conditions.
You are require to accept the Cookie when it pop up in order to read Terms & Conditions.
- What information do we collect?
- Referrer ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
- You might use or might not use your personal information to register to the use of AMK Referral Application. You agree that some or all of your accounts number and information shall be displayed in Your AMK Referral Application.
- You agree that AMK reserve the right, to suspend or terminate your account, to modify or amend at any time these Terms and Conditions. You further agree that AMK reserve the right to disqualify any Referrer at any time from participation in the AMK Referral Application if he/she does not comply with any of these Terms and Conditions. AMK’ failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- By participating in the AMK Referral Application, you agree to and will indemnify and hold our business, its parent and their respective affiliates harmless from and against any and all damages, costs, expenses, claims or liabilities of any kind, including third party claims, whether pending or threatened, including without limitation, attorneys’ fees and court costs, incurred by any of them arising out of or related to your participation in the referral application or breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You are informed that General Customer referred by you AMK will process regarding to AMK Product policy and AMK is the only one who reserve the right to make decision to reject or approve.
- We reserve the right to review and investigate all referral activities and to suspend accounts or modify referrals as deemed fair and appropriate.
- REFERRER’S OBLIGATIONS
- You shall not use your account for the other purposes besides legitimate banking transaction both financial and non-financial transaction. You shall perform transaction in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and shall not use your account for the purpose relating to any business prohibited by the Cambodian laws and regulations.
- You shall not act fraudulently or maliciously in relation to AMK Referral Application or any prohibited rule governed by AMK. If You commit such actions, You shall be solely responsible before the Cambodian laws and regulations.
- You are responsible for and shall take all reasonable care to ensure that the information You provide to AMK in relation to AMK Referral Application is true, complete, accurate, and up-to-date.
- REFERRAL FEE
- AMK agrees to provide Referral Fee to Referrer.
- Referrer agrees to help to promote and refer General Customer to AMK.
- Referral Fees shall be earned only when the referred loan application is approved and disbursed in system of AMK.
- Referrer agrees to support providing any information if General Customer referred by the Referrer have any issues or late repayment.
- AMK and Referrer agree to pay and receive Referral Fee on every first week of each month after the referred AMK Product is successfully approved and showed status “Disbursed” in AMK system.
- Payment of the Referral Fee may be made by depositing the Referral Fee to the Referrer’s Bank Account at AMK.
- CHANGES IN DETAILS
- You shall notify AMK immediately if there is any change in Your personal details which You have previously provided to AMK. AMK will not be responsible or liable for any errors or losses suffered by You associated with the changes where AMK has not received prior notice.
- REFERRER’S DECLARATION
- You declare that all information provided to AMK is correct, true, accurate and up-to-date. Moreover, you confirm having read, understood and agreed to be abided by these Terms and Conditions governing the use of AMK Referral Application.
- DISRUPTION TO SERVICE
- You agree that AMK will not be liable for any damage or loss suffered by You where the Service is temporarily unavailable or where a system or equipment necessary for AMK Referral Application fails to function in a normal or satisfactory manner, regardless of how this may have been caused.
- GOVERNING LAW
- The Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Cambodia.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or relating to the Terms and Conditions or use of AMK Referral Application and Your relationship with AMK will be resolved by AMK’s Contact Center in compliance with the Customer Suggestion and Complaint Policy before referring to the exclusive jurisdiction of Cambodian court.
- AMK makes no representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, express or implied, with respect to AMK Referral Service, including fitness for a particular purpose or any warranty arising by usage of trade, course of dealing or course of performance. AMK does not represent or warrant that Your AMK Referral Application as will always be accessible or accepted.
- AMK shall have no liability for any incidental, indirect or consequential damages (including without limitation loss of profit, revenue or use), or any punitive or exemplary damages arising out of or in any way connected with the Terms and Conditions. In no event shall AMK have any liability for unauthorized access to, or alteration, theft or destruction of AMK Referral Application through accident, misuse or fraudulent means or devices by You or any third party, or as a result of any delay or mistake resulting from any circumstances beyond Our control.