Corporate FD – End of Term
Is a type of account for customer who are willing to deposit for specific period of time to maximize their income through saving with high interest rates and security.
|Annual Interest Rate
|Please see table below
|1 to 36 months
|Fixed Term Deposit Certificate
|6% for resident 14% for non-resident
• AMK Branches during business hours
• AMK’s Staff during business hours
|Withdrawal on maturity date or closure account
| • Free of charge on account opening or closing
• 0.1% on deposit amount or minimum KHR80,000/ USD20 for pre-closure account
• KHR8,000/USD2 for new issuance of ATM Card or account ownership if lost
- An entity that is legally registered by law and regulations
- Certificate of Business registration/ Memorandum & Articles of Association and/or Board Resolution Letter / Authorize Letter and other relevant document (If required).
How to Apply:
- Visit one of AMK nearest branches or request via AMK Mobile Banking and meet our expert who will warmly welcome and guide you through the process, or contact us via our 023 220 202 or 1800 200 200 (Free).
- Please click here for our branch address