Overdraft Facility (OD)
Overdraft is a type of credit that allows customers to withdraw money from their AMK savings account for short-term use in order to facilitate the day-to-day operations and capital needs of your business.
Product Features and Benefits:
|Interest Rate (per month)||From 1% to 1.50%|
|Limit size||Up to 300,000 USD or equivalence currency|
|Limit Term||Up to 12 months|
|Annual unutilized fee||2.0% on unutilized limit|
|Repayment Mode||Interest payment on utilization amount and pay as monthly basis|
|Type of Collaterals||Land/House/Building/Saving Account|
- Age from 18 to 70years old
- AMK Agent/business owner/enterprise with stable income.
- Permanent address in Cambodia
- Loan use in Cambodia only
- National identification document (NID) / identity document issued by an official authority
- Collateral document such as hard title or soft title or saving document.
- Income and expenses proof
- Other relevant documents as requested.
How to Apply:
Please visit one of our nearest branches to you and meet our staff who will guide you through the processes, or contact us: 023 220 202 or 1800 200 200 (No Fee Charge).
Please click here for our branch’s addresses