Micro Life Insurance
AMK Microfinance Institution and Forte Insurance have entered into an agreement since 2014 to offer micro life insurance products to cover death from illness, death and permanent disablement from accident as well as medical riders for hospital allowance and surgical benefit, which are significant risks for low-income clients.
The growing number of policy from year to year indicates that AMK clients, especially rural and low-income people, are better aware of the benefits of insurance as a safety net to protect their family finances and improve livelihoods as well.
- Death caused illness or nature 600,000 Riels
- Death caused accident 6,600,000 Riels
- Permanent disability caused by accident 2,000,000 Riels
- Daily hospital 20,000 Riels
- Surgery cost 600,000 Riels
- Death caused pregnancy or childbirth (valid from the 4th year) 2,000,000 Riels
Term and Conditions:
- Age from 18 to 70 years’ old
- Permanently residing in the country
- Be AMK loan client