AMK awarded Platinum by MIX
AMK, one of the leading MFIs in the Kingdom, has won the MIX Social Performance Reporting and Management award for the third year in row. In recognition of AMK’s commitment to transparent social performance monitoring and management, MIX, along with the Michael & Susan Dell Foundation, the Ford Foundation, and CGAP, awarded AMK with the Platinum category in 2011.
“To win this Platinum award, AMK must not only meet certain social performance reporting/ transparency criteria, but also is recognized for good practices in social performance management,” Pete Power, AMK CEO, said.
The 2011 reporting awards features 3 levels: Silver, Gold, and Platinum.
To receive the Silver Award, institutions must:
- Complete the social performance questionnaire found on MIX’s Online
- Submit proper documentation to MIX proving the existence of reported social performance policies
- Report poverty measurement data to MIX
To receive the Gold Award, institutions must:
- Complete the Silver Award requirements
- Have a social rating from 2008 or later
- Show social change related to their mission
To receive the Platinum Award, institutions must:
- Complete the Silver and Gold Award requirements
- Complete an additional survey assessing new social performance indicators