Terms and Conditions for AMK Mobile Banking
These terms and conditions for AMK Mobile Banking (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern the operation and use of AMK Microfinance Institution Plc (“AMK”) Mobile Banking Services and Application known as “AMK Mobile Banking Application”. It shall form an agreement between you and AMK and set out the Terms and Conditions governing your access to and usage of AMK Mobile Banking Services.
This is an important document that you shall read and understand carefully before deciding to use AMK Mobile Banking Application and Services. Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before agreeing to them. Please contact AMK if you do not understand, or you are unsure about any aspect of these Terms and Conditions.
By pressing “Accept”, you confirm that you have read, understood, acknowledged, accepted and agreed to be bound to the Terms and Conditions and other terms and conditions of the products and/or services mentioned herein. To the extend such other terms and conditions of the products and/or services and the Terms and Conditions are in contradiction, the Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless such other terms and conditions are expressed to apply instead to the Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all AMK’s existing and new customers who wish to use AMK Mobile Banking Service. Please note that any other terms and conditions which related to your saving account and relationship with AMK will continue to apply and valid (unless specified otherwise in these Terms and Conditions).
• “AMK” means AMK Microfinance Institution Plc, a microfinance deposit-taking institution licensed by the National Bank of Cambodia to carry out banking operations in the Kingdom of Cambodia.
• “Account” means all type of AMK’s deposit and saving accounts, including fixed term account, non-term account, contractual account, include individual, joint individual, corporate account, or other savings account that AMK may create and implement in the future.
• “Default Debit Account” means an account which set up by you in the purpose of recommending default for debiting the transaction amount. You can change such default at any time by going to setting function in the AMK Mobile Banking Application.
• “Account Balance” means your available balance of funds recorded on AMK core banking system.
• “AMK Agent” means individuals who have signed contracts and are properly trained to conduct financial transactions to customers on behalf of AMK. Customer may identify an AMK Agent by marking a trademark of AMK at the location of the transaction or closing his / her logo as AMK Agent with the trademark of AMK.
• “AMK Mobile Banking Application” means a mobile application that is developed and made available by AMK for users to download from App Store (IOS), or Play Store (Android), or other method supports by the change of technology from the globe. This application shall be used for the purpose of registration of and access to AMK Mobile Banking Services as per Clause 3 and Clause 4 hereof.
• “AMK Mobile Banking Service” means any or all of those AMK’s banking service available online accessible through AMK Mobile Banking Application as further described under Clause 4 hereof.
• “Card” means AMK’s debit card which can be used for account transactions with AMK office, AMK Agent, Automated Teller Machine (“ATM”) and Cash Deposit Machine (“CDM”), and other channels of AMK. This card shall be issued by AMK.
• “Flash Pay Limit” means a limit amount of a transaction relating to QR code payment and transfer without requiring you to re-entered login’s password; and it is a part of products features.
• “Mobile Banking” means the performance or use of banking service available online through mobile smartphone, tablet, smart device, etc. (called “device”) such as for monitoring Account Balance, balance inquiry, transferring funds between Accounts, mobile top-up, change PIN Code, bill payment and others.
• “Security Credentials” means your AMK Mobile Banking Application’s user ID and Password or any other confirmation code use to authenticate the ownership of AMK Mobile Banking Application include One-Time Passcode.
• “OTP” means One-Time Passcode which will be sent to your phone number as a confirmation for security and fraud protection purpose.
• “PIN or Password” refers to the 6 digits numeric personal identification number set by the customers for the use and access to AMK Mobile Banking and/or the authorization of any of your transactions performed at any time.
• “We, us, ours” means AMK Microfinance Institution Plc.
• “You” and “Your” means the customer who is the subscriber of the AMK Mobile Banking Application.
3.Registration and Eligibilities
To register for the use of Mobile Banking service, customers shall install AMK Mobile Banking Application, which customers can download it from App Store (IOS) or Play Store (Android) or other available methods through technology, into customer’s devices. Once the registration is completed, confirmation code of One-Time Passcode (OTP) will be sent to the customers’ registered mobile phone number for the purpose of verification and confirmation by the customers.
AMK Mobile Banking Service registration is provided to the existing customers and new customers as follows:
Refers to customers who have a saving account with AMK. To be able to register the AMK Mobile Banking Application, You simply need to follow and complete the following information:
• You are AMK’s cardholder and having valid Account with AMK;
• You have an eligible and allowable smartphone/device;
• You have a valid and active mobile phone number that is registered in AMK system for receiving OTP confirmation;
• You have downloaded and installed the AMK Mobile Banking Application on your smartphone/device using the valid and active mobile phone number registered with AMK;
• You agree by clicking button “Agree” of AMK Mobile Banking Application’s Terms and Conditions during registration process.
• You acknowledge and agree that AMK reserves the rights, at its own discretion, to reject your request for the activation of AMK Mobile Banking Application without providing any notification or detail to you. You acknowledge and agree that by registering for AMK Mobile Banking Application, you provide AMK full accessibility and authority to your information and Account. However, AMK shall not be liable for any loss suffered by you resulting from any of your action in relation to the use of AMK Mobile Banking Application.
New customers and Self-Account Opening (Selfie Banking)
New customers can register the AMK Mobile Banking Application by opening any type of saving accounts allowed at the same time with registration.
To self-account opening and be able to use the AMK Mobile Banking Application, You are eligible to use AMK Mobile Banking Service by following the conditions as follows:
• You must be at least 18 years old from the date of request account opening through a self-account opening service.
• You must have a valid identification card such as: Khmer Nationality ID card or passport.
• You Use Smart Devices or Smart Phones.
• You must read and agree to AMK’s Terms and Conditions.
• You must use a personal phone number that can be contacted and receive messages from AMK from time to time.
• You must follow the process in the AMK Mobile Banking Application and take your current selfie live photo.
• The Required information contained in the Khmer Nationality ID card or passport of the customer shall be as follows:
• Last name and first name (in Khmer and Latin)
• Date of birth
• Permanent address
• Type and ID card number or passport number
• Issued date and expiry date of ID card or passport
• Phone number
Those who have opened an account through the self-account opening service can deposit or withdrawal money through AMK channels and can perform other transactions available in the AMK Mobile Banking Application only if the customer’s information is verified and their name has been screened in the watch list.
4.1. To use AMK Mobile Banking Service, customers are required to have an internet connection including but not limited to telecommunication network of mobile telephone operators that allow you to access your Account and some of our banking services made available in AMK Mobile Banking Application from time to time to make you easier to manage your Account and banking through your smartphone/device.
4.2. Key product features of AMK Mobile Banking Application include:
• Fund transfers
• Scan pay
• Account opening
The details of AMK Mobile Banking Application functional and product features are available in
5.Fees and Charges
5.1. Any fees and charges may apply when you make certain transactions or products or services available in AMK Mobile Banking Application in accordance with the terms and conditions and the features of the products and services of AMK. You may find the fees and charges of specific products and/or services of AMK at any branches of AMK or at www.amkcambodia.com.
5.2. AMK may impose fees and charges for the use of AMK Mobile Banking Application from time to time including but not limited to administration fee and transaction fee. The details of such fees and charges will be displayed during the performance of the transaction. You agree to pay and authorize AMK to debit the applicable fee amount directly from your Account.
5.3. You will incur data charge of the internet from your mobile service provider for some operations including but not limited to downloading, updating, and using AMK Mobile Banking Application. All the kinds of charge in relation to the mentioned matters in this clause shall be at your own liability and you shall contact to your Mobile Operator including their fees & charges for such mentioned matter.
6.1. There is no interest payment will be provided by AMK from the use of AMK Mobile Banking Application. However, customers may receive the interest payment based on his/her Account type that is used for linking with AMK Mobile Banking Application.
7.Daily and Transaction Limit Amount
7.1. For risk protection and mitigation reason, AMK reserves the right to set and change daily limit and transaction limit amount from time to time without giving prior notice to the users.
7.2. The daily limit and transaction limit amount will be set for every transaction type and make available through any channels that AMK think it may fit including but not limited to website, official social media, branch office and so on.
8.Accessibilities, Availabilities, and Connectivity
8.1. You will be required to enter OTP for every different device sign in to use AMK Mobile Banking Application by using your username and sign in your password. The OTP will be sent to your registered phone number only.
8.2. For security reason, you are restricted to access to the use of AMK Mobile Banking Services on device in which its operating system is not genuine such as rooted devices or jail-broken.
8.3. You are restricted to access to the use of AMK Mobile Banking Services if your device manufactures for a specific country in which its operating system is not compatible nor being comply with an international standard or AMK technical requirement standard.
8.4. AMK may add or disable any features or disable any operations of AMK Mobile Banking Service or any of its services at any time if any threat is identified as any impact to customer, AMK operations, or for a purpose of carrying out periodically system maintenance.
8.5. You may not be able to access your Account information or make transactions through AMK Mobile Banking Service if your device’s internet connection has problem. AMK is dependent on the reliability of its own operational processes and those of its technology and telecommunications partners in respect of devices networks, and telecommunications. Disruptions to these processes may result in Mobile Banking services being unavailable from time to time.
8.6. AMK shall not be liable to customers for any incompleteness, unavailability, failure, interruption, suspension, or delay in AMK Mobile Banking Application including but not limited to the sending of any alert or notification, receipt or execution of any instructions from AMK due to it is beyond AMK control including internet connection failure and down.
9.Application Version Control
9.1. AMK reserves the right to enhance and improve AMK Mobile Banking Application features and functions from time to time and will frequently release new version in order to bring new features and improvement including but not limited to the user interface, user experiences, and operations. You should update and use the up-to-date version of AMK Mobile Application in order to enjoy certain features that are technically required.
9.2. Users may be required to update AMK Mobile Application to the latest version from time to time for the purpose of security, compatibility, or any other reasons that AMK identifies and deems as a mandate to protect any unexpected loss or matters incurring.
9.3. If your device’s operation system version is not up-to-date or not compatible with AMK Mobile Banking Application, it may cause AMK Mobile Banking Application unable to perform transactions or services.
10.General Risk Protection and Prevention
10.1. You shall be responsible and accountable at all times for any unauthorized use of, or access to AMK Mobile Banking that have been used your security information and Security Credentials.
10.2. All financial transactions involve a certain amount of risk. You should be aware of any risks that might happen against you. Thus, you should be aware of the following precautions:
• Do not share or let other person know or use your Security Credentials to access AMK Mobile Banking Application or Account on any devices.
• Avoiding access your AMK Mobile Banking Security Credentials on the other person third party’s devices. If you do so, you MUST ensure that you have switch user after signing out or completing your operation on such device. In addition, you shall not use your biometric identifier (Fingerprint or/and Face ID) to login your Account on the other third party’s device.
• Set your phone/device security password login properly and never share it to anyone or let other person unlock your mobile phone/device on your behalf or never let other person set his/her biometric identifier (Fingerprint or/and Face ID) for logging in your mobile phone/device or your AMK Mobile Banking Application.
• Never share PIN or any secret codes including an OTP which has been sent to your mobile phone to anyone including your family, friends, and/or institutions regardless such persons give you whatever reason.
• Never record your PIN, card number, security credential anywhere. Try to memorize it properly.
• Please do not leave your mobile phone/device unattended while you are remaining logged in your AMK Mobile Banking Application.
• Ensure that your Security Credentials including PIN to access AMK Mobile Banking Application are remained confidential to you alone and make sure you take necessary step from being disclosed to other person.
• Protect Security Credentials to be seen by other person during you enter them to access your AMK Mobile Banking and account.
• Do not allow other person to set his/her biometric identifier (Fingerprint or/and Face ID) in your devices that you use to access your AMK Mobile Banking Application.
• Always ignore all emails or requests even though it is the emails or requests from AMK requiring you to input or tell your PIN. Please note that AMK or its staff will never send such emails or requests for your PIN. If you encounter this, you shall report to AMK immediately.
• Always ignore all calls or requests even though it is the calls or requests from AMK requiring you to tell your PIN or OTP number which is sent to your mobile phone number. Please note that AMK or its staff will never call or request for your PIN or OTP number. If you encounter this, you shall report to AMK immediately.
• You should also be careful when using AMK Mobile Banking Services, which offer to interface with Mobile Banking or other means of electronic devices on your behalf. For example, you may be led to believe that you are inputting your card number, phone number and password into Mobile Banking but in fact you are disclosing your PIN to a third party hosting a hoax website or skimming application.
10.3. AMK continually look at ways to minimize any unauthorized transactions on your Account. AMK may use various techniques from time to time, including contacting you after an unusual transaction or series of transactions to confirm that you did in fact authorized the transaction(s).
10.4. Your access to AMK Mobile Banking Service may be suspended if AMK detects or suspects that there are unusual activities may be result from malware or virus, identity takeover or phishing. AMK reserves the right to withhold access to AMK Mobile Banking Service where AMK continue to detect malware or virus.
10.5. You must notify AMK immediately by calling 023 220 202/1800 200 200 upon being aware either of the following:
• Your PIN is known or you feel that other person knows it;
• Your mobile device is lost or stolen;
• You suspect or there is an unauthorized login to your account to access your AMK Mobile Banking;
• You notice that while you are logging in AMK Mobile Banking Application, you are required to enter OTP again. For this case, there shall be other person attempting to sign in your AMK Mobile Banking by using your security credential such as user ID;
• You notice that an unknown device model has been used to log in your AMK Mobile Banking Application when you reviewed device model in your AMK Mobile Banking Application.
10.6. Regularly review the login devices model in your AMK Mobile Banking Application (Go to Setting Devices) and remove an unknown device immediately if it is found. Then notify AMK immediately by calling 023 220 202/1800 200 200.
10.7. You must delete or switch your AMK Mobile Banking user or Delete biometric identifier (Fingerprint or/and Face ID) that registered in your mobile phone before giving it to the buyer when you sell it.
11.1. To use AMK Mobile Banking Application, you are as a user will be required to use and setup Security Credentials that consist of registered valid mobile phone number and 6 digits login PIN during first time registration.
11.2. During the first registration and activation of AMK Mobile Banking, you will be validated with confirmation code called “OTP” and you must set up a secured and memorable 6 digits numeric login PIN that will be used for subsequent sign in to your account.
11.3. You shall not set up your 6 digits PIN by choosing any easily guest number or your personal information including any of the following:
• Date of birth;
• Sequential numbers (e.g. 123456);
• Partial or full of your phone number;
• Other easily accessible personal data (e.g. driving license ID, national ID, passport number, employment ID number or other easily guess number).
11.4. Your AMK Mobile Banking login PIN is different from your Card. We strongly recommend you to use different 6 digits PIN to setup for login to your AMK Mobile Banking and change your secured 6 digits PIN on a regularly basis.
11.5. Biometric Authentication, your smartphone/device with biometric compatible may allow you to choose to enable Biometric authentication for logging on to AMK Mobile Banking using your biometric identifier (Fingerprint or/and Face ID) registered in your device. AMK Mobile Banking neither store nor collect this Biometric ID, it is stored in your mobile device.
11.6. Enable Biometric Authentication, if you enable or use a Biometric Identifier to access your AMK Mobile Banking, you must ensure that the devices that you use to access AMK Mobile Banking Application does not store or set on other people’s biometric identifier (Fingerprint or/and Face ID) besides yours; otherwise, you are in breach to the Terms and Conditions. By doing so, you acknowledge that they may be able to login your AMK Mobile Banking to view or conduct certain financial transactions and these transactions will be treated as having been authorized by you with your consent. Any financial lost arise from these activities, you will be solely liable for such lost. By enabling Biometric to access your AMK Mobile Banking Application, you will be given options for the authentication by using biometric identifier (Fingerprint or/and Face ID) during conducting every financial transaction confirmation too.
12.1. Whenever you initiate certain transaction including but not limited to fund transfer and payment, substitute information relevant to the transaction and beneficiary of fund will be displayed for your verification and help you to identify the accuracy of the transaction purpose including account number, beneficiary name, payee’s name and customer number/invoice number, and other relevant information of the transaction that you perform. You agree not to share or disclose the information especially beneficiary information either in full or in partial to any third parties. In the events that you share or disclose information in full or in partial, you agree that you will be solely liable for any damage or loss which is suffered by us including consequential loss and regulatory fines which resulted from your sharing or disclosing information either directly or indirectly.
12.2. By opening any Account with AMK, you agree that we are entitled to disclose your Account’s name and your name to other people that attempt to initiate a fund transfer to your Account number. Either they use their AMK Mobile Banking Application or any application that integrated as AMK’s partner to transfer fund to your Account. In addition, you allow AMK to have your Account number and name display on AMK terminal and AMK partner’s terminal screen when you perform transactions via AMK channels network.
12.3. For payment and purchase transaction by using AMK Mobile Banking Application, you agree that AMK can share and disclose your name and transactions detail to our partner including but not limited to merchants in order to notify and assist them to identify the transaction as their references.
12.4. Miscellaneous adjustment, you agree that AMK, with sufficient evidence, reserves the right to cancel or suspend your Account and/or transaction during it financial accounting reconciliation at any time without providing prior notice to you. AMK reserves the right to perform miscellaneous adjustment either debit or credit in order to correct accounting transaction and financial report. Under circumstances, AMK might not be able to cancel or make adjustment immediately as per your request or other means.
12.5. For exchange rate, you agree and understand that the exchange rate and calculation presented in AMK Mobile Banking Application during you perform transaction is for references only. You acknowledge that the exchange rate may not be presented in real-time, and the exchange rate applied to your transaction is your actual transaction rate and it may be different from exchange rate presented in AMK Mobile Banking Application.
12.6. You understand that the balance recorded in your Account will be the current balance as at the time you make the enquiry. However, there may be circumstances, for example, systems failures and technical difficulties, which may cause your Account Balance information cannot be reported on a real time basis.
13.Notification and Alert
13.1. By registering for AMK Mobile Banking Service, you agree that AMK may send or may be requested to send an SMS to your mobile device or push a notification to your AMK Mobile Application installed in your mobile phone/device.
13.2. AMK is not liable for any loss or damage arising from or suffer to you because of any other person seeing, viewing, or accessing those messages content in full or in partial. All of these, you understand and accept that it is within your control only and considered your negligence if it is happened.
13.3. You might incur the charge from your mobile operator because of receiving a message or push notification to your mobile devices. All charges are your responsibilities.
13.4. By registering for AMK Mobile Banking Service, you agree to receive alerts or notifications of your account transaction or marketing communication or announcement or broadcast from AMK at any time.
14.1. By using Scan Pay function in AMK Mobile Banking Application, you agree with our product feature of Flash Pay limit in which transaction relating QR code payment and transfer will proceed after your confirmation by pressing “Continue/OK” button without requiring user to re-entered login’s password as a confirmation.
14.2. You agree and understand that a limit amount of flash pay shall be modified at any time without notice and it is part of AMK’s product features and customer experience enhancement that AMK considers to make it for a purpose of offering customer a better experience in accordance its sole value added and risk exposures.
15.Default Debit Account
15.1. By registration of AMK Mobile Banking Application, you agree that AMK/AMK Mobile Banking Application shall recommend an option of setting Default Debit Account in application for your future transaction. You will be opted to select “YES” or “NO” to setup your Default Debit Account for your future transaction. You understand and agree that by pressing “YES” the Default Debit Account will be setup for your future transaction and you still be able to change it while executing subsequent transaction.
15.2. You agree that AMK will apply certain rules and criteria and they are coded in the application in order to recommend for best suite debit account for your transaction from time to time. However, you are able to change it before pressing “Continue or OK” to confirm your transaction.
15.3. You agree and understand that the Default Debit Account is applicable within your AMK Mobile Banking Application that install in your mobile phone/devices only. Whenever you log in your user on other devices, the Default Debit Account will reset and recommend you to setup again.
16.1.You agree and understand that AMK Mobile Banking Application serves you in a purpose of allowing you to manage and use your Account freely and make you convenience for your transaction experiences. Therefore, you agree not to take any advantages from this offering at any time during the use of AMK Mobile Banking Application.
16.2.You agree that AMK reserves the right to debit back all financial loss arising from all your activities in which AMK identified that you have acted as taking advantage to gain on AMK including but not limited to foreign exchange rate fluctuation testing, playing around, loyalty point, etc., from time to time. Avoiding of doubt, user performs any cross currency transaction with a minimal amount for multiple times a day will be considered as the act of taking advantages on AMK.
17.Anti-Money Laundering/Combating of Financing of Terrorism/Sanctions
17.1. You agree that AMK may delay, block or refuse to process any transaction with prompt advice of its refusal to you without incurring any liability if AMK suspects and/or find that:
• The transaction may breach any laws in Cambodia or any other countries that are involved in regulating to AMK’s business operations and execution; or
• The transaction may directly or indirectly involve the proceeds of or be applied for the purpose of, unlawful conduct.
• Any instruction from regulator include but not limited to instruction from the National Bank of Cambodia.
17.2. You agree to provide all information to AMK that AMK reasonably requires in order to manage financial crime related risk or complying with applicable laws and regulations.
17.3. You agree that AMK may disclose any information concerning you, your transactions and your AMK Account to the bank in which your funds are deposited, any law enforcement, regulatory agency or court where required by any such law, in Cambodia or elsewhere.
17.4. You declare and undertake to AMK that the acceptance and/or payment of money by AMK in accordance with your instructions will not breach any laws in Cambodia or any other countries.
18.1. You must not use AMK Mobile Banking Application for the other purposes besides legitimate banking transaction both financial and non-financial transaction relating to your Account. You will perform transaction in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and must not use AMK Mobile Banking Application for the purpose relating to any business prohibited by the Cambodian laws.
18.2. You must not act fraudulently or maliciously in relation to AMK Mobile Banking Application or any software including but not limited to copy, modify, attempt to or hack into or insert any malicious code into AMK Mobile Banking Application or software. If you commit such actions, you shall be solely responsible before the Cambodian laws.
18.3. If you use photos to personalize your profit, you must follow certain conditions as follows:
• The photo’s content must not contain with any offensive, relating sexual, illegal, or would consider unacceptable for viewing by person under 18 years old.
• The photo’s content must not relate to any prohibited copyright or branding that the owner does not allowed.
18.4. You are responsible for and must take all reasonable care to ensure that the information you provide via AMK Mobile Banking Application, include but not limited to transaction’s purpose, is true, complete, accurate, and up-to-date.
19.Privacy and Confidentiality
19.1. AMK is collecting your personal information, instructions and transaction details on your Account (collectively referred to as “Information”) to enable AMK to provide AMK Mobile Banking Service to you. Without this information, AMK may not be able to provide you such service.
19.2. By subscribing and utilizing AMK Mobile Banking Application, you agree that AMK may use and disclose your information to:
• Any person engaged by AMK to carry out or assist its functions and activities;
• Any subsidiary, affiliate or associate entity of AMK, and any of the AMK’s head office; branches, sub-branches, agents, correspondents, agencies or representative offices;
• AMK’s auditors and professional advisors including its lawyers;
• AMK’s stationery printers the vendors of the computer systems used by AMK and to such person(s) installing and maintaining the same and other suppliers of goods or service providers engaged by AMK;
• Any person to whom disclosure is permitted or required by any statutory provision by laws;
• Any credit bureau of which AMK or AMK’s head office or any sister branch is a member, any other member(s) and/or compliance committee of such credit bureau; and/or
• Any governmental agencies and authorities in the Kingdom of Cambodia and/or elsewhere.
20.1. Whenever customer wants to stop/block using user identity used for AMK Mobile Banking Application, customer has to inform to AMK through AMK’s contact center or come to AMK’s nearby office. The User ID will be deactivated/blocked from AMK’s system within one (01) working day after the receipt of the notification from customer. However, whenever customer wants to request activate/unblock User ID, customer has to inform to AMK through AMK’s contact center or come to AMK’s nearby office.
You are liable for all transactions conducted when you utilize AMK Mobile Banking Application, except where there has been fraud or negligence by AMK, its employees, or AMK Agent or any mobile network operators which have registered with AMK Mobile Banking Application. When fraud/suspicious transaction happened, AMK’s Fraud Management and Revenue Assurance team will make investigation with those transactions in order to find a root cause.
22.1. To the extent permitted by Law, you agree to indemnify AMK against any losses or damages which AMK may suffer due to any claims, demands or actions of any kinds brought against AMK arising directly or indirectly because you:
•have not followed your obligations under the Terms and Conditions; or
•acted negligently or fraudulently in connection with the Terms and Conditions.
23.Discrepancies/Errors, Questions and Complaints
23.1. Please contact AMK’s contact center (023 22 02 02/1800 200 200,) if you believe that a discrepancy or an error has occurred in any transaction, or if you have any questions or complaints.
24.Notices and Changes
24.1. AMK reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions, and Fees and Charges at any time and notice will be notified to you through any channel of AMK including but not limited to the following:
• Notice will be displayed on AMK’s website at www.amkcambodia.com or by advertisement in major daily or national newspapers; or
• Contacting you via your mobile phone or via SMS notification or electronic notices generated within AMK’s system.
24.2. You agree and accept that AMK may also use the methods outlined above as a means of providing you notice.
25.Changes in Details
You must notify AMK immediately if there is any change in your personal details which you have previously provided to AMK. AMK will not be responsible or liable for any errors or losses suffered by you associated with the changes where AMK has not received prior notice.
You declare that all information provided to AMK is correct, true, and up-to-date. Moreover, customer confirms having read, understood and agreed to be abided by this Terms and Conditions governing the use of AMK Mobile Banking Service.
27.Disruption to Service
27.1.You agree that AMK will not be liable for any damage or loss suffered by you where the service is temporarily unavailable or where a system or equipment necessary for AMK Mobile Banking Service fails to function in a normal or satisfactory manner, regardless of how this may have been caused.
28.1.The Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Cambodia.
29.1. Any dispute or claim arising out of or relating to the Terms and Conditions or use of AMK Mobile Banking Service and your relationship with AMK will be resolved by AMK’s Contact Center in compliance with the Customer Suggestion and Complaint Policy before referring to the exclusive jurisdiction of Cambodian court.
30.1. AMK makes no representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, express or implied, with respect to AMK Mobile Banking Service, including fitness for a particular purpose or any warranty arising by usage of trade, course of dealing or course of performance. AMK does not represent or warrant that your AMK Mobile Banking Application as will always be accessible or accepted.
30.2. AMK shall have no liability for any incidental, indirect or consequential damages (including without limitation loss of profit, revenue or use), or any punitive or exemplary damages arising out of or in any way connected with the Terms and Conditions. In no event shall AMK have any liability for unauthorized access to, or alteration, theft or destruction of AMK Mobile Banking Application through accident, misuse or fraudulent means or devices by you or any third party, or as a result of any delay or mistake resulting from any circumstances beyond our control.